Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm Back and Better than Ever!

For the last few weeks my posts here have been few and far between. The last few days, outside of working, I've been resting and trying to keep my mind intact. I've got some good news for you guys, pretty much.. First, most of you know about my little thing with ESPN which fell through from variables outside of my control. Next, I've been accepted by MVN to write on "Rays Talk", which I will write new material for(outside of the stuff I write here). Also, I'm going to do series previews for Jay on Raysbaseball.com. Jay, I'm definitely going to do those, I've finally decided that I'm going to. I'm also working on getting a few interviews during this season. I've also gotten my Fantasy Baseball teams to work on(2 Private, 2 Public, 1 ESPN). This is surely going to be a fun year for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Cu said...

Welcome back J-Kub.

It looks like you are going to be a busy man for a while.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Meh, won't be that bad

8:51 PM  
Blogger Today's Thought said...

I was searching for batting practice chicago cubs and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about batting practice chicago cubs

Dave

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great football forum lpd blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on football forum lpd. You can check out my forum about football forum lpd if you have a chance.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home